Saturday, October 30, 2010

A Pumpkin Carving Contest At the Office!

I'll have to say that my daughter's office surely knows how to promote good will amongst it's co-workers.  When they are not having a chili contest, they are having a pumpkin carving contest, or a picnic at the zoo!  They are a group of very creative people... after all,  they design internet advertising and promotions for major corporations around the globe.

I asked my daughter last night who was responsible for all these great ideas and she mentioned they have a great Human Resources person.   Goes to show you where the great ideas are really coming from!

Here are some of the entries:


My daughter's entry



Some of the entries



Some stiff competition!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails