Friday, November 12, 2010

Fall Boating on the Lake...Bittersweet Memories


This is the time of the year that I look forward to.  Beautiful foliage, cool temperatures, less people...nirvana.  But this is also the time to take better precautions when you are out on the lake so take a look at this post from the folks who have your safety at heart.

These photos were taken a couple of weeks ago when we went out on the lake with our good friends and neighbors who, unfortunately, will be moving at the end of this month. 


Our cove


Lake Lanier 10/21/10


 Stephanie & Gretchen our lake neighbors!













I'm so sad they are leaving...


Gonna miss him!



A great island for overnight camping!, boys on the left, girls on the right!



Going back to our original favorite island!



So many memories of the past year!


This beats the tanning salons!


Bet you can't do this on Madison Avenue!


No Lucy, I don't want to play catch now, I want to fish!


So when do I get to fish??


Pssst!


Not again...
It was a bittersweet afternoon and looking at this post makes me terribly sad.   They have been the best friends, so kind and loving, , and I am going to miss them very, very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails