Saturday, January 2, 2010

Swan Lake!



As I'm typing this,  it's 25 degrees outside and awfully cold, but yesterday was a gorgeous day.  There was a beautiful white swan down in our cove early in the morning, but someone forgot her camera at the house.  Around here you must have camera in hand all the time... never know who or what is  going to show up next.  Sometimes I think I live in Little House on the Prairie By the Lake.  Second trip down, around 3 pm. in the afternoon,  found friends and neighbors fishing off our dock. Not quite in the same category as a big white swan but still a nice surprise!


Yipee!!!


beautiful......!!!!



Someone caught something alright!



Ship on the horizon...



Is that who I think it is?


Hmm. she looks awfully familiar..



Come closer little girl....


It's her...Mom!!!!



I knew it was her all the time...








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails