Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Dogs Of Madison Avenue

Last week I spend a few days in New York City visiting friends and enjoying the beautiful Fall weather. The Upper East Side, which is where I used to live and where I always stay, is the place to go if you want to see beautiful people and beautiful dogs of all breeds. Check out Lindaraxa's Garden for some posts and many pictures of my visit.

Here are the dogs of Madison Avenue, the best behaved dogs in the world besides those in Paris, perhaps.


The customers at Yura


Hey Mom, don't forget my latte!


She had to take me out in my curlers...

What you looking at, fat boy?


Please, please unleash me...please


I didn't know we were supposed to dress up...


New customer at Yura


Now, now what do I see coming...


Closer......


Labradoodles are the "in" dogs these days...in tan


...and black


So how many subscribers do you have? (he has his own blog)


Let's head to the park and sit on a bench


I used to be the "it" dog until the dumb labradoodles...yuck!


Finally, on the last day...a Westie!


Is she friend or foe?


Oh dear, here comes the competition


This is degrading...


What, you didn't like my DNA?


Let's get on with it folks, it's getting late!



Who cares about Madison Avenue? Rather live here at the lake!

2 comments:

  1. Love it, love it, especially the last one! Give her kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are the cousins from tennesee?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails