Monday, September 21, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away!


It hasn't stopped raining since I arrived a week ago, Sunday. Great weather for unpacking but not much else. I drove for 11 hours straight with my Westie, Lucy, who loves the car ride and sleeps much of the way...but it's company. The moving van was pulling out just as I was driving in around 5:00p.m. I was grateful for that. The house was a total surprise in spite of the fact that I picked it out off Craig's List. It is much larger than it shows in the pictures and even more charming. Great layout except for the fact that there are three levels and the kitchen is a bit small in proportion to the rest of the house.

I have only been able to go down to the lake once, the afternoon I arrived. It has been raining since then, on and off, everyday. I'm beginning to worry about the boxes still in the garage, but we are pretty high up here. The other problem is the pets, they dont want to go out in this rain! I've had to push the dogs out and we've already had an accident...thank heavens the cat has her litterbox (I hate cats). More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails