Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Break From Winter...Sunday On The Lake And A Bath!



Hard to believe a couple of weeks ago we were bracing for a winter storm that dropped 8 inches in Northern Georgia and kept us all home bound for a week! 

After a quick lunch, and with temperatures hovering near the 70 degree mark, we hurried down to the lake to catch a couple of hours on the boat.  It was pretty quiet out there except for the hardy sailors and the determined  fishermen.


So happy...if only they knew what awaits them at home!








Why do I think you are hiding something from me?!














Did we hear the word bath? we can spell, you know...

There must be a way I can get off this boat...like soon!

How can you say you love me and still give me a bath

My worst fears come true...
How would you like it if I took a picture of you naked in the bathtub! eh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails